"Queenie Wahine, Little Surfer Girl" is an action sports children's book whose message is to empower not just girls but all children to choose bravery, not perfection.
The story features a surfing family who encourage their daughter to surf for the first time. In order to catch a wave the little surfer girl, Queenie Wahine, learns to overcome her fear of failure and of trying something new.
· Written for early readers by sister team, Tribe of Daughters
· Features full color, full page, hand-painted watercolor illustrations
· Hardcover book, 8 x 11 printed on heavy paper stock
How is this product ocean-friendly?
· Increases ocean awareness by inspiring young ones to connect with the sea
· Shipped using recycled materials without the use of plastic